At present Harbour Enterprise Group of Companies with its Head-office located in Riga is formed by the following members:
Latvia - Harbour Enterprise SIA (founded in 1999)
Branch-offices are located in Riga, Ventspils and Liepaja
Estonia - Harbour Enterprise OU (founded in 2007)
Subsidiary company located in Tallinn
Lithuania - Harbour Enterprise UAB (founded in 2007)
Subsidiary company located in Klaipeda
Main lines of activity:
- Examination, sale and repair of fire-fighting and life-saving equipment;
- Examination, sale and repair of lifeboats and rescue boats, davits and cranes;
- Examination, sale and repair of measuring equipment (Portable gas detectors, UTI Meters, Alcohol meters);
- Ship-supply of any goods or products which are necessary for vessel safe operation;
- Minor ship-repair arrangement.
Policy of Harbour Enterprise Group of Companies:
- Our activities are concentrated on understanding and fulfilment of Clients' wishes;
- Our Clients are our Partners;
- Continuous work efficiency development – is the basis of our success;
- Any of our employees is responsible for the tasks personally fulfilled;
- Uninterrupted improvement – is the long-term object of our organization;
- Decisions made are always based on data and information analysis.
Supplies and services are arranged in the following area:
- Ports of Latvia: Riga, Ventspils, Liepaja, Skulte, Salacgriva, Mersrags, Roja ,Pavilosta;
- Ports of Estonia: Tallinn, Paljassaare, Bekkeri, Kopli,
Vene-Balti, Muuga, Paldiski, Sillamae, Parnu, Kunda, Virtsu, Kuivastu,
Rohukula, Kuivastu, Roomassaare;
- Ports of Finland: Helsinki, Vuosaari, Hamina, Porvoo, Sibbo, Kotka, Turku, Pori, Oulu, Mariehamn, Loviisa etc.;
- Ports of Lithuania: Klaipeda, Butinge.
Licences and Certificates:
- Licensed bonded warehouses in Riga, Liepaja and Klaipeda;
- Certificates of Regional Maritime Administrations and International Classification Societies;
- Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001:2008 provided by Bureau Veritas;
- Authorization certificates of major fire-fighting and life-saving equipment Manufacturers.
- Staff training is conducted at factories of major fire-fighting and life-saving equipment Manufacturers;
- More than 10 years of operational experience.
Quality of supplied goods and rendered services:
- All goods meet International Standards' requirements;
- Services meet requirements of SOLAS Convention, International Classification Societies and National Standards.
- 24 hours a day;
- 7 days a week;
- 365 days a year.
- Modern equipment required for rendering service of high quality;
- Premises which meet all necessary requirements;
- Communication facilities.